Did you know that combining Grebe’s Bakery with Uber Eats could solve practically all of life’s food emergencies? Uber Eats is like the ride-sharing service of the same name but instead of transporting the person, it transports the food. If you’ve been in any one of the following situations, you’ve needed Grebe’s delivered and just didn’t know it. Here are a few ways Grebe’s & Uber Eats can save you during a food emergency:
- Scenario 1: It’s 3 pm and you have another 2 hours of work to finish before you can leave the office. You realize that the chicken you meant to take out for dinner never made it out of the freezer and it’ll still be frozen solid when you get home, not to mention your veggies still need to be washed and prepped. The kids will all be sleeping by the time dinner’s actually done, and you know they’re already hungry. Do you panic? Nope. With a few scrolls and taps on your smartphone, you order Grebe’s secret-recipe ham and rolls with a side of Gramma’s potato salad then call home to let the family know it’ll be on its way. Now you can finish those TPS reports without the added stress of what to cook for dinner!
- Scenario 2: It’s your job to order lunch for a group of business associates who will be in town for an all-day meeting. Here’s your chance to shine! Our Build-Your-Own-Sandwich menu includes a dozen bread options, 10 choices of meat, 3 vegetarian options, 10 varieties of cheese, and 14 (yes, 14!) different toppings. Have everyone customize their sandwiches first thing in the morning (you can also find our sandwich menu on our website to make it easier to print or email it to your colleagues). Be sure to add some of Milwaukee’s best donuts (don’t forget the crullers!) and cookies for a sweet pick me up when the meeting runs longer than expected (and you know they always do!) Place your order about an hour before mealtime, and the food will materialize.
- Scenario 3: It’s Saturday and your kid’s baseball game has gone into extra innings. Order sandwiches immediately after the last out and they’ll arrive home at the same time you do!
- Scenario 4: It’s Tuesday, your daughter is celebrating her 10th birthday, and you just found out your sister-in-law will be going home with her new baby in a couple hours. Unfortunately, you woke up to discover the dog ate the cupcakes you baked for your daughter’s class and there’s no time to stop anywhere for a replacement treat… Let Grebe’s save the (birth)day! Order 25 smile cookies to be delivered directly to the school, and while you’re at it, why not send some ham and rolls to the new mom. Best. Sister-In-Law. Ever.
- Scenario 5: You offered to bring snacks to your toddler’s weekly 10 am play date, but as you’re chasing him through the house trying to tie his shoes at 9:59 am, you remember why you never volunteer to do this… It’s time for Grebe’s famous cruller bites & donut holes. Order a package for each mom/toddler combo and race out of the house. You might be late but the treats won’t be.
Best of all, with Uber Eats there’s no minimum order amount. If the wind chill is below zero and you’re craving an apple fritter but the thought of leaving your couch, warming up your car, and driving to the store practically gives you frostbite, you don’t have to interrupt Netflix – Grebe’s & Uber Eats have you covered. You really CAN have it all.
To order Grebe’s Bakery for delivery, go to the Order > Uber Eats section of our website, or use the Uber Eats app. Uber Eats will even remember your favorites so you can solve any food emergency in a matter of minutes. And Uber Eats has GPS tracking so that you can track the progress of your order in real time – their map will show you where you are in relation to us, as well as the location of the driver once your food is picked up and is on its way to its destination.
We’re pretty sure that once you get started with Grebe’s delivery you won’t be able to stop. Give it a try.